Italia 2012

Italia 2012
Roman Colosseum & Ruins. Rome, Italy

Cycling on Hvar Island, Croatia

WELCOME!

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is the place where I often retreat to share reflections, thoughts, opinions, & rants...links, movie recommends & photos! Feel free to add your thoughts and opinions.


"Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired."
Mother Teresa

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Awesome #4

Somethings Just Never Change!
This evening, we had dinner with the Hui family, old family friends of ours ever since we were babies. The oldest son, Norman and his family were visiting from Hong Kong where he lives. So this evening, we reminisced a lot about the past and when we were kids growing up. One story that I was totally unaware of (because I just don't seem to have any childhood memories!), Angela mentioned when I was younger, I was leaving their house, and as I was waving goodbye, I backed up, being unaware of my surroundings and fell into the plant!! I had to laugh at that because many, many years later, I can still confirm that I'm a pretty good klutz! Every week, I'll find at least one bruise somewhere on my body and that's because I banged into something! Somethings never change...and that's funny in of itself!
Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me